WheelHouse implementation services take the risk out of deploying technology solutions and new business processes. From advisory to turnkey implementation, our proven implementation methodology ensures that your program is up and running quickly. Implementation services can be provided as Turnkey or Advisory.
Turnkey Implementation – Turnkey implementation provides the best value to get a comprehensive program up and running. Because our turnkey implementation services brings over 2000 equipment templates to bear on the project, the total cost and schedule to implement is dramatically reduced. Turnkey Implementation includes the following:
- As-built Walk-down of each vessel
- Planned Maintenance Tasks, manufacturer documentation, and associated service and common repair parts for each asset.
- On-hand physical inventory on vessels and shore-side parts depots
- Process review and Process Change Implementation
- Training and Implementation Support
Advisory – for customers that have the resources to implement WheelHouse on their own, or who are migrating from another platform, advisory services provide the guidance to augment your own efforts so you minimize the pitfalls associated with implementing new systems.