WheelHouse provides an easy-to-use interface to manage maintenance related activities on a single vessel or fleet. This powerful vessel maintenance system enables the owner/operator; captain; crew; or engineer to maintain the material condition of their vessel(s) using comprehensive Planned Maintenance (PMs) Tasks and Onetime Maintenance (OMs) Taks that link documents, special tools, and required parts to the task. WheelHouse is a Software as a Service (Saas) application on cloud technology with off-line syncing operation through WheelHouse Underway.
Request a Demo
* These fields are required.
WheelHouse Technologies comprehensive solution, WheelHouse, is used to manage all aspects of vessel maintenance, inspection, and repair in a single vessel or across a fleet. WheelHouse includes planned and corrective maintenance management, maintenance history, inventory control, work order management, warranty tracking, electronic documentation, and many other features essential to maintaining the safety, reliability, and value of our customer’s vessels.
WheelHouse is looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing whom will be responsible for planning and implementing sales and marketing programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new market segments. If you are interested in growing in the marine industry; have a passion for sales and marketing; enjoy developing business relationship; continually learning new skills; and earning recognition for your contributions; you should consider WheelHouse Technologies.
- Develop, negotiate, and close sales through: direct sales calls; lead follow-up; trade shows; direct mail; industry events; and telemarketing.
- Make 15-20 sales calls each week and qualify new opportunities to schedule subsequent calls and on-site meetings. Maintain regular communication with new and existing customers throughout the implementation process to ensure we are meeting all expectations.
- Prepare sales proposals and correspondence to clients in a timely and accurate manor. Negotiate pricing and terms within the established goals of the company. Maintain documentation of all proposals, correspondence, and contracts related to prospective sales within Salesforce CRM.
- Prepare and implement annual sales and marketing plan and budget along with quarterly sales and revenue pipeline and update month end with actual figures, company tracking, and variance reports.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performance against trade shows, quotes, and other incentives to determine effectiveness.
- Consult and maintain close communication with production manager and implementation team to ensure all contractual obligations are being met and customers are completely satisfied.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities including print; online, electronic media, trade shows and industry events.
Base Salary w/ Generous Sales Commission
Computer and cell phone
401K plan with Company Match
Paid Holidays (7)
Paid Vacation (10 increasing to 15)
Training and development opportunities
Commercial Marine Industry knowledge required.
2+ years outside sales experience required.
Successful track record in sales required
Must be a self-motivated driven professional
Ability and willingness to work independently
Competent in organizational and time management skills
Strong presentation and negotiation skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Constant Contact, WordPress, AdWords, etc.
This is an East Coast position with option to work remotely
Ability to travel up to 20 – 35% domestic & international (passport required)
Clean background for TWIC / CAC card
Submit Cover Letter with Resume/CV electronically to:
Resumes will be accepted until 9/30 an review will begin on 10/1/17