WheelHouse provides an easy-to-use interface to manage maintenance related activities on a single vessel or fleet. This powerful vessel maintenance system enables the owner/operator; captain; crew; or engineer to maintain the material condition of their vessel(s) using comprehensive Planned Maintenance (PMs) Tasks and Onetime Maintenance (OMs) Taks that link documents, special tools, and required parts to the task. WheelHouse is a Software as a Service (Saas) application on cloud technology with off-line syncing operation through WheelHouse Underway.
Request a Demo
* These fields are required.
Fleet Dashboard View
The NEW fleet dashboard allows a View Only scrolling display of vessels including: readiness status; alert count; task details; and overdue indicator. This is a responsive web page that is equally suited to displaying on a mobile phone as a control room wall panel display.
- Displays readiness status; alerts count; task details; and amount overdue
- Best viewed on wall displays in full screen mode
- Fleet Dashboard access is established through the Fleet User Module
- Now available for All vessels / All locations, future release will allow for limited access
- Dashboard Access only users, future release will allow for existing user integration
- Page refreshes every (5) minutes
- Vessel Readiness notes may be displayed by hovering over vessel name
- Formatted to display up to (10) alerts per vessel
- Alert scrolling is paused by hovering cursor over alerts
- Future release will allow manual override of scroll
- Continuous scroll through vessel fleet
- Future release will allow for manual override of scroll
Captain's Report E-mail Notification
The NEW captain's report is configured through the Fleet Settings / Alert Settings and generates a daily recap e-mail per vessel of overdue maintenance as well as recent maintenance performed.
- Configured under Fleet Alert Settings
- Function will be expanded to yacht customers shortly
- Daily e-mail notification of All vessels / All locations
- Future release to allow for selective locations and / or vessels
- Open One-time Maintenance items
- Open Preventative Maintenance items
- OM's performed in the last 48 hours
- PM's performed in the last 48 hours
- Corrective Maintenance performed in the last 48 hours
- E-mail up to 10 addresses
- Future enhancement to allow e-mail by user profile