WheelHouse provides an easy-to-use interface to manage maintenance related activities on a single vessel or fleet. This powerful vessel maintenance system enables the owner/operator; captain; crew; or engineer to maintain the material condition of their vessel(s) using comprehensive Planned Maintenance (PMs) Tasks and Onetime Maintenance (OMs) Tasks that link documents, special tools, and required parts to the task. WheelHouse is a Software as a Service (Saas) application on cloud technology with off-line syncing operation through WheelHouse Underway. The recent addition of vessel monitoring now allows user to integrate real-time monitoring and switching control over their vessels.
Request a Demo
* These fields are required.
The SeaKits Marine Maintenance System (MMS) is designed, developed and operated to provide a scalable, highly available, cost-effective technology architecture that allows our customers to focus on their vessel or fleet. The essential elements of our IT strategy include::
- Web-based, providing access from anywhere in the world and providing instant updating of new features or bug fixes.
- Open Source Software, to reduce licensing and maintenance costs while providing robust application components.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), providing flexibility and scalability with subscription pricing.
- Cloud Computing that provides scalability, security, data integrity and backup and recovery of data.
The overwhelming benefits to the customer include:
- A world-class application at a reasonable price.
- Software upgrades and bug fixes immediately available without user action.
- Data security and integrity is assured – no lost data.
- MMS logon available from any web-connected computer.
While the MMS software is world class, what really differentiates MMS is its turnkey engineering content specific to each customer’s vessel. Most yacht and workboat owners know that content acquisition is the hardest part of building a maintenance solution – MMS allows customers to immediately focus on managing maintenance with customized content at their fingertips.
The MMS Product Plan is influenced by what we see in the fleet as well as specific customer feedback. We encourage you to let us know what new features you think would benefit you and other users. We will let you know where it fits in the Product Plan.
We will continue to combine world-class SaaS technology with award-winning content to provide a turnkey maintenance and spares program for virtually any yacht, workboat, or fleet.