WheelHouse provides an easy-to-use interface to manage maintenance related activities on a single vessel or fleet. This powerful vessel maintenance system enables the owner/operator; captain; crew; or engineer to maintain the material condition of their vessel(s) using comprehensive Planned Maintenance (PMs) Tasks and Onetime Maintenance (OMs) Tasks that link documents, special tools, and required parts to the task. WheelHouse is a Software as a Service (Saas) application on cloud technology with off-line syncing operation through WheelHouse Underway. The recent addition of vessel monitoring now allows user to integrate real-time monitoring and switching control over their vessels.
Request a Demo
* These fields are required.
Today, WheelHouse Technologies announced the launch of WheelHouse MobileSM to provide a new and easy way to update your WheelHouse Maintenance System without having to log-on to the web. WheelHouse Mobile takes advantage of smart phone technology and provides an easy to use application wherever you have a cellular signal. Key features of WheelHouse Mobile include:
- Access WheelHouse Mobile anytime at http://mobile.wheelhousetech.com and log-on using your normal user name and password. We recommend saving the link on your phone as well.
- WheelHouse Mobile is available on any smartphone, including Android-based phones, iPhones, and Blackberrys, among others.
- Receive Maintenance Alerts via email message whenever a new maintenance alert comes due, and link to WheelHouse Mobile directly from the message. You will only receive messages when a new Maintenance Alert comes due.
- Turn WheelHouse Mobile on/off from the WheelHouse (web) Admin menu, as well as identify up to 3 email addresses to receive Maintenance Alerts. Your email address of record is the default address.
- Update runtimes (to ensure your maintenance schedule is current), view new maintenance alerts as they come due, and view all active maintenance alerts at any time. After one day, all “New Alerts” can then be found in the “All Alerts” list.
- Maintenance Alerts that are completed in WheelHouse Mobile dynamically update your WheelHouse web application.
- WheelHouse Mobile includes Help topics, or you can always contact us at Support@wheelhousetech.com.
WheelHouse Mobile is another step in our pursuit to deliver easy to use content that helps you maintain your vessel. Feel free to send us feedback on your experience, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We encourage you to try WheelHouse Mobile and configure it according to your needs. Thanks for using WheelHouse and WheelHouse Mobile!