Communication between vessel builders, dealers, and owner / operators can sometimes be difficult in regards to warranty items. WheelHouse has always had the ability to generate reports specifying warranty repairs but now with our warranty notification function, anytime a warranty request is submitted or warranty service performed, instant notification can be sent automatically to the boat builder, dealer, or fleet manager. To activate this function, simply log into your Fleet Portal / Settings / Alert Settings and turn on warranty notifications as desired. For vessel owners who would like to improve the communication with the builder, please reach out to us and we can work with you and the builder to streamline this process.
- Flag one-time task as warranty items
- Attach photographs of repair required
- Complete one-time tasks
- Attach invoices and repair details
- E-mail notification when Warranty tasks are created as well as completed
- Provide warranty reports for tasks completed