In an effort to provide our continually growing customer base efficient and reliable service, we are planning two upcoming maintenance events. Both of these events will require WheelHouse to be off-line for a limited time. The details on the times and the system improvements are below. During these maintenance periods, users will not be able to access WheelHouse and a maintenance screen will be shown at our system URL of http://mms.wheelhousetech.com. Once the maintenance is complete, the log-in URL will be restored and system access will resume.
Maintenance Event #1: Tonight, March 7th from 8:00pm until 12:00am EST
- A replica of all production data will be copied to our staging environment. To ensure a complete copy, the system needs to be off-line and no production files or system structure will be changed during this event.
- This copy will provide a complete system snapshot including: codebase; user files; and system database. Normally these items are backed up separately.
- This snapshot will allow our staging database to be a true replica of production for specific use case testing.
- In addition, this replication provide a live system test for our planned migration of the production database to a High Availability Group scheduled Monday, March 13th.
Maintenance Event #2: Monday, March 13th from 8:00pm until 12:00am EST
- Codebase server will be enhanced to a fully scale-able high-performance, Raid 10-protected SSD
- Database is being upgraded to a High Availability Group to improve the reliability and provide additional redundancy.